Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mydog is not busted but my morals are it seems. what sorta person am i really?

Both of the guards asked "What's her name again?" It was great! Not that they wanted her leashed, but i explained why we were out-no leash on either of us.
My next door elderly neighbor has a large, friendly, overweight dog who gets very excited to see us. She NEVER goes on awalk. I've asked/offered afew times &he's refused. Once she escaped so iretrieved her, dawdling on the return, thinking it'd be cruel to tease her &extend our trip as who knows when she gets another.!?

It may prove my honesty but only >justnow< ithink ishould've led her away, tied her securely, returned to condos empty-handed then hop in my truck, get her &find her agood home.

Oh OUCH! Not honesty! This proves my complicity. The other bigdog who lives there gets walked while she stays on ashort rusty chain, only afew feet to move.

Iponder if it's acase when i ought set aside morality of not stealing (this guy's dog) in favor of giving her chance for a decent life.

Your comments &emails very appreciated....

No comments: